In the Spotlight
- 03.19.19(PRESS RELEASE) Today, the Mississippi legislature passed a bill (SB 2116) that would effectively ban abortion outright. The law makes it a crime for
- 03.13.19State Department Fails to Report on Reproductive Rights in Over 200 Countries for the Second Year in a RowWashington D.C. (Press Release) The Center for Reproductive Rights strongly condemns the US State Department’s decision to eliminate reporting on wome
- 03.11.19Memorandum of Law in Support of Defendants' Motion for Partial Summary Judgment: Falls Church Healthcare Center et al. v. Norman Oliver et al.
- 03.11.19Memorandum of Law in Support of Plaintiffs' Motion for Partial Summary Judgment: Falls Church Healthcare Center et al. v. Norman Oliver et al.
- 03.07.19(PRESS RELEASE) —The Center for Reproductive Rights raised $380,000 yesterday evening at their inaugural Los Angeles benefit, co-hosted by Elizabeth B
- 03.06.19(PRESS RELEASE)—Today, just days after the Trump Administration published its Domestic Gag Rule, the Center for Reproductive Rights filed a case on be
- 02.22.19Today, the Trump Administration released a final rule that would make sweeping changes to the Title X family planning program, a historically bipartis
- 02.15.19Today, the Alaska Supreme Court struck down a state law and Department of Health and Social Services (DHSS) regulation that would have severely limite
- 02.07.19(PRESS RELEASE) – Tonight, the Supreme Court granted an emergency request from the Center for Reproductive Rights, blocking a law that would have shut
- 02.07.19Tonight, the United States Supreme Court stood by its decades-long affirmation of abortion rights, blocking a Louisiana law that could have shuttered
- 02.06.19The following is a statement by Lourdes Rivera, Senior Vice President of U.S. Programs at the Center for Reproductive Rights about President Donald Tr