The Center's recent filings in three U.S. states on behalf of pregnant women denied abortion care.
Like other health services, abortion should be regulated based on health, well-being and human rights—not regulated under criminal laws. Watch the video and find out more.
Case’s dismissal aligns with earlier rulings that abortion is a health care right under the Kenyan Constitution.
Check out the status of abortion laws across the globe with the Center’s updated World’s Abortion Laws Map, featuring new narratives, improved interface and more context.
Historic decision by Mexico’s Supreme Court of Justice will increase abortion access nationwide and marks another victory for the Latin American Green Wave movement.
Join #TheForwardFight: Top 6 Things You Can Do Now for U.S. Abortion Rights
- 1. Learn about abortion laws and policies in your state and across the country.
- 2. Get loud about abortion rights and access.
- 3. Tell your elected officials to restore your rights.
- 4. Follow the Center on social and spread the word.
- 5. Help provide on-the-ground support to clinics and people seeking abortion care.
- 6. Support the Center for Reproductive Rights.
Center in the Spotlight