The Center's recent filings in three U.S. states on behalf of pregnant women denied abortion care.
International Safe Abortion Day Highlights the Need for Safe, Legal and Stigma-free Access to Abortion
Check out the status of abortion laws across the globe with the Center’s updated World’s Abortion Laws Map, featuring new narratives, improved interface and more context.
Case’s dismissal aligns with earlier rulings that abortion is a health care right under the Kenyan Constitution.
Historic decision by Mexico’s Supreme Court of Justice will increase abortion access nationwide and marks another victory for the Latin American Green Wave movement.
Insurance coverage for abortion care, suing anti-abortion "crisis pregnancy" centers, a rise in pregnancy criminalization, and other news on U.S. reproductive rights.
Join #TheForwardFight: Top 6 Things You Can Do Now for U.S. Abortion Rights
- 1. Learn about abortion laws and policies in your state and across the country.
- 2. Get loud about abortion rights and access.
- 3. Tell your elected officials to restore your rights.
- 4. Follow the Center on social and spread the word.
- 5. Help provide on-the-ground support to clinics and people seeking abortion care.
- 6. Support the Center for Reproductive Rights.
Center in the Spotlight