Explore abortion laws in countries across the world, global trends, and more.
Watch the video replay of the arguments in Zurawski v. State of Texas, the Center’s case on behalf of Texas physicians and women denied abortion care.
Watch the video replay of the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights hearing—with testimony by the Center and partners—on rights violations resulting from the overturning of Roe v. Wade.
More women join lawsuit against Texas, the U.S. Supreme Court's vision of inequality, strong voter support for abortion rights, and other news on U.S. reproductive rights.
Like other health services, abortion should be regulated based on health, well-being and human rights—not regulated under criminal laws.
Join #TheForwardFight: Top 6 Things You Can Do Now for U.S. Abortion Rights
- 1. Learn about abortion laws and policies in your state and across the country.
- 2. Get loud about abortion rights and access.
- 3. Tell your elected officials to restore your rights.
- 4. Follow the Center on social and spread the word.
- 5. Help provide on-the-ground support to clinics and people seeking abortion care.
- 6. Support the Center for Reproductive Rights.
Center in the Spotlight