“People should come to the Center first and foremost for the work—it’s important work, and we need talented, dedicated people. But they should stay at the Center since it’s going to be a tremendously rewarding experience.”
—T.J. Tu, Associate General Counsel
The Center for Reproductive Rights is the only global legal organization dedicated to advancing reproductive rights as fundamental human rights. For almost three decades, we’ve worked on five continents to transform how reproductive rights are understood by courts, governments, and human rights bodies.
We welcome talented candidates committed to our mission and ready to make an impact in improving people’s lives across the globe. Apply to join our team today!
“If you want to use the law to make real changes in real women’s lives—in terms of their abilities to make choices about their reproductive health and lives and autonomy—then this is the place to work.”Leah Hoctor, Regional Director for Europe, Global Legal Program
Center for Reproductive Rights employees worldwide
Global Offices in New York, Washington, DC, Geneva, Bogota, and Nairobi
Acceptance rate for candidates offered positions.
Center employees enjoy a wealth of benefits and perks tailored to each region.
Medical and retirement benefits
Comprehensive medical and retirement benefits tailored to each region.
Robust Professional Development
Internal trainings and access to E-Cornell courses and certifications.
Generous Paid Time Off
Sick, personal, and vacation days; national holidays, parental leave and more.
Our Core Values
- Integrity: Integrity is the foundation of mutually respectful relationships
- Globally Inclusive: Understanding and embracing differences are essential for our work.
- Excellence: Because we care deeply about what we do, we are committed to high quality work.
- Impact: We have the power to make change because we are strategic and focused.
Our Hiring Process
The Center’s hiring process* ensures that roles at our organization are filled with the strongest candidates. Our recruiting team will provide you with transparency about the role you’ve applied for as well as a prompt and efficient process.
As an applicant, you can expect to go through the following steps:
1. Phone screen with one of our recruiters
2. Skill assignment to provide insight on the duties of the job
3. Video call with the hiring manager
4. Panel interview with members of the team
5. Interview with the hiring manager and their supervisor
* This represents the average hiring process. Timing and process may vary depending on location and role, and does not guarantee that an offer will be made.
The Center for Reproductive Rights aims to make this website and the application process accessible to all users. If you have an accommodation need or concern, our team is here to help. Please contact [email protected].
Life at the Center
At the Center for Reproductive Rights, we are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining a diverse global workforce. Ensuring that our organization is diverse, equitable, and inclusive is critical to fulfilling our mission.