In the Spotlight
- 09.01.02In the United States almost 50% of pregnancies are unintended. Contraceptive equity legislation could reduce the number of unintended pregnancies and
- 07.01.01International Family Planning and Reproductive Health Programs: When Will the U.S. Government Fulfill Its Commitments?
- 03.01.01Although the U.S. Supreme Court recognized the right to choose abortion in Roe v. Wade in 1973, and reaffirmed that right in June 1992 in Planned Par
- 09.01.00Punishing Women for their Behavior During Pregnancy: An Approach That Undermines Women's Health and Children's Interest
- 06.01.00This is the most extensive report currently available on the use of law and policy to address the practice of female genital mutilation (FGM). In enco
- 02.01.99February 1999 Who Are Adolescents? People 10 - 19 years of age , 1 in 5 of world's population DEFINING ADOLESCENCE Adolescence is a p