RALLY AT THE SUPREME COURT
The Center and our partners held a historic rally at the U.S. Supreme Court on March 2, 2016, as the justices heard our arguments in Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt, the most significant abortion rights case in almost 25 years.
Watch complete video of the rally below. (Progam starts at the 21:53 mark.) If using a mobile device, we recommend watching the rally on YouTube.
- Change your profile picture. Use Twibbon to go purple as we fight to protect abortion access!
- Talk about the case with your online community. You can also share graphics from the Center’s social media channels: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Make a donation to help support our fight.
This toolkit outlines key ways you can take action to ensure the Supreme Court protects access to abortion:
- Influence the conversation by showing your support online and through print media.
- Engage and educate the grassroots through your national, state, or local advocacy organization, on your campus, through your faith community, or through your personal network.
- Urge your state and federal lawmakers to speak out for reproductive rights.