Center in the News
In the Spotlight
- 04.13.20The Guardian reports on a successful emergency lawsuit filed by the Center for Reproductive Rights to thwart a move by Alabama legislators to ban abor
- 04.13.20Ms. Magazine's coverage of the Center's litigation of June Medical Services v. Russo focuses on Justice Alito, not Justice Kavanaugh.
- 04.11.20Planned Parenthood, the Center for Reproductive Rights and the Lawyering Project requested that the Supreme Court block a federal appeals court's deci
- 04.10.20The Guardian cites the Center's COVID-19 activities opposing state bans in the context of the worldwide pandemic.
- 04.07.20Time reports on Texas's effort to ban abortions during the COVID-19 pandemic and the opposition by the Center for Reproductive Rights and other groups
- 03.30.20Buzzfeed reports on the Center and other reproductive rights groups successfully suing a number of states for banning abortions as part of their coron
- 03.26.20CNN: The Center for Reproductive Rights calls on a federal judge to block a Texas executive order restricting abortion during the COVID-19 pandem
- 03.10.20The American Prospect reports on the Center's litigation of June Medical Services v. Russo and the issues raised by the case.
- 03.09.20A podcast from the Daily and the New York Times on a case before the Supreme Court that is the first big test of abortion rights since President Trump
- 03.05.20Opinion piece on the effects of the U.S. Supreme Court case June Medical Group v. Gee Read More on Los Angeles Times News
- 03.05.20Video of the the director of June Medical Group speaking on the U.S. Supreme Court case. Watch the video on ABC News
- 03.04.20Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. emerged Wednesday as the pivotal, if inscrutable, key to whether a more conservative Supreme Court is ready to recon
- 03.04.20Spotlight on the lawyers arguing for the Center in the U.S. Supreme Court case against Louisiana. Read More on Glamour
- 03.04.20CBS News article on the U.S. Supreme Court and the case they are hearing on abortion rights in Louisiana. Read More on CBS News
- 03.02.20The Supreme Court will decide on yet another bid to curtail women’s rights masquerading as a safety measure. Read More in the New York Times