Center in the News
In the Spotlight
- 06.20.20On NPR's Morning Edition, Scott Simon spoke to Center for Reproductive Rights president and CEO Nancy Northup about the upcoming Supreme Court ruling
- 06.15.20WABE in Atlanta reports on yesterday's court hearing on the Center's challenge to Georgia's six-week abortion ban.
- 06.14.20The New York Times quotes Leah Hoctor, Europe director of the Center for Reproductive Rights, in an article on how border closings and Covid-19 cases
- 06.07.20NBC News covers the Center-litigated June Medical Services v. Russo case at the Supreme Court, with a quote from the Center's President and CEO Nancy
- 06.03.20CBS News continues its coverage of El Salvador's total abortion ban and the efforts there by the Center to help women sentenced to long prison terms f
- 05.30.20Vice quotes senior counsel TJ Tu of the Center for Reproductive Rights in its story on the potential impact of the Supreme Court's upcoming decision i
- 05.28.20CBS News covers the Center's efforts to help women who have been imprisoned in El Salvador after being accused of having had abortions even though the
- 05.15.20USA Today reports on the pandemic's effect on access to abortion care in various Southern states and the efforts by the Center and others to restore a
- 04.22.20The New York Times cites the Center's representation of clinics as it reports on the easing of pandemic abortion restrictions in Texas.
- 04.13.20The Guardian reports on a successful emergency lawsuit filed by the Center for Reproductive Rights to thwart a move by Alabama legislators to ban abor
- 04.13.20Ms. Magazine's coverage of the Center's litigation of June Medical Services v. Russo focuses on Justice Alito, not Justice Kavanaugh.
- 04.11.20Planned Parenthood, the Center for Reproductive Rights and the Lawyering Project requested that the Supreme Court block a federal appeals court's deci
- 04.10.20The Guardian cites the Center's COVID-19 activities opposing state bans in the context of the worldwide pandemic.
- 04.07.20Time reports on Texas's effort to ban abortions during the COVID-19 pandemic and the opposition by the Center for Reproductive Rights and other groups
- 03.30.20Buzzfeed reports on the Center and other reproductive rights groups successfully suing a number of states for banning abortions as part of their coron