Center in the News
In the Spotlight
- 04.10.20The Guardian cites the Center's COVID-19 activities opposing state bans in the context of the worldwide pandemic.
- 04.07.20Time reports on Texas's effort to ban abortions during the COVID-19 pandemic and the opposition by the Center for Reproductive Rights and other groups
- 03.30.20Buzzfeed reports on the Center and other reproductive rights groups successfully suing a number of states for banning abortions as part of their coron
- 03.26.20CNN: The Center for Reproductive Rights calls on a federal judge to block a Texas executive order restricting abortion during the COVID-19 pandem
- 03.10.20The American Prospect reports on the Center's litigation of June Medical Services v. Russo and the issues raised by the case.
- 03.09.20A podcast from the Daily and the New York Times on a case before the Supreme Court that is the first big test of abortion rights since President Trump
- 03.05.20Opinion piece on the effects of the U.S. Supreme Court case June Medical Group v. Gee Read More on Los Angeles Times News
- 03.05.20Video of the the director of June Medical Group speaking on the U.S. Supreme Court case. Watch the video on ABC News
- 03.04.20Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. emerged Wednesday as the pivotal, if inscrutable, key to whether a more conservative Supreme Court is ready to recon
- 03.04.20Spotlight on the lawyers arguing for the Center in the U.S. Supreme Court case against Louisiana. Read More on Glamour
- 03.04.20CBS News article on the U.S. Supreme Court and the case they are hearing on abortion rights in Louisiana. Read More on CBS News
- 03.02.20The Supreme Court will decide on yet another bid to curtail women’s rights masquerading as a safety measure. Read More in the New York Times
- 03.01.20The Supreme Court hears one of its most important oral arguments of the current term on Wednesday, and much more is at stake than policy on the perenn
- 03.01.20The National Right To Abortion Is Facing An Intense Threat. This Group Has Been Preparing For This Fight For Decades.The Center for Reproductive Rights will argue in the first major Supreme Court case over abortion in the Trump era, which could gut Roe v. Wade.
- 02.28.20Almost four years ago, I sat on a cable-news set waiting for the Supreme Court to hand down a ruling on a Texas abortion law that, reputable medical o