Center in the News
In the Spotlight
- 07.24.20Federal judge blocks rollout of Tennessee's strict new abortion restrictions as court weighs law's fateTennessean quotes the Center's Jessica Sklarsky in its coverage of the preliminary injunction won by the Center against Tennessee's six-week abortion
- 07.18.20The Hill quotes Risa Kaufman, the Center's Human Rights Director, and Center president and CEO Nancy Northup in its coverage of the Trump State Depart
- 07.16.20openDemocracy quotes the Center's Enid Muthoni in an article about the painful and even deadly impact of COVID-19 restrictions on women in childbirth
- 07.15.20Center president and CEO Nancy Northup contributes to SELF's explanation of the stakes in the fight for the right to abortion care in Texas and around
- 07.14.20Consumer Reports offers birth control advice in the wake of the Supreme Court's decision to OK the Trump administration's expansion of exemptions to t
- 07.13.20CNN reports on two court victories by the Center and its partners blocking abortion bans in Tennessee and Georgia.
- 07.13.20ABC News covers the striking down of Georgia's six-week abortion ban and quotes Center senior staff attorney Jessica Sklarsky.
- 07.09.20Good Morning America interviews the Center's Emily Nestler in its coverage of the Supreme Court's birth control decision in Trump v. Pennsylvania.
- 07.09.20The Intercept quotes the Center's Lourdes Rivera in its coverage of the Supreme Court's birth control decision in Trump v. Pennsylvania.
- 07.08.20The Center's Lourdes Rivera is quoted in Reuters' report on the Supreme Court's Trump v. Pennsylvania birth control decision, published in U.S. News &
- 07.04.20CNBC's analysis of the Supreme Court's June Medical Services v. Russo decision quotes the Center's lead attorney on the case, Julie Rikelman.
- 06.30.20June Medical Services' Kathaleen Pittman contributes an op-ed to USA Today describing her fears for the future of reproductive health and rights in sp
- 06.29.20The New York Times quotes Nancy Northup, President and CEO of the Center for Reproductive Rights, in its front-page coverage of the June Medical Servi
- 06.29.20CNN reports on the Supreme Court's striking down Louisiana's admitting-privileges law in June Medical Services v. Russo.
- 06.21.20ABC News quotes Center attorneys Julie Rikelman and TJ Tu in an article explaining the third-party standing issue in June Medical v. Russo, the Center