Center in the News
In the Spotlight
- 10.15.19T.J. Tu, the Center’s senior counsel for litigation, is interviewed by CBS about June Medical v. Gee and the impact of the law on Louisiana women.
- 10.10.19The New York Times discusses the Center’s Louisiana case, June v. Gee, the first major U.S. Supreme Court abortion since Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavana
- 10.04.19NPR reports on the Center’s Louisiana abortion case that is nearly identical to a Texas case decided by the court three years ago. Read more at NPR
- 05.17.19Last night, Nancy Northup, President and CEO of the Center for Reproductive Rights, appeared on the Rachel Maddow show and talked about newly passed,
- 02.15.17On the evening of President Donald Trump’s inauguration, Nancy Northup, president and CEO of the Center for Reproductive Rights, appeared on MSNBC’s F
- 12.12.16Nancy Northup, president and CEO of the Center for Reproductive Rights, spoke with Rachel Maddow about concerns that Rep. Tom Price, who is slated to
- 11.14.16The consequences of Donald Trump’s election as president may be enormous for the makeup of the U.S. Supreme Court. Trump has pledged to appoint conser
- 10.07.16On October 3, seven million women in Poland went on strike, outraged by a proposal that would completely ban abortion—and punish women who end a pregn
- 06.30.16Watch Nancy Northup's appearance on the 6/27/16 episode of PBS NewsHour.
- 06.30.16Watch Nancy Northup's appearance on the 6/27/16 episode of All In With Chris Hayes.
- 06.30.16Two days after the U.S. Supreme Court issued its historic ruling strongly reaffirming abortion rights, Center for Reproductive Rights president and CE
- 05.23.16The high court in Pakistan’s Sindh region is facing the country’s first case to seek recognition of the widespread incidence of obstetric fistula as a
- 05.09.16One year after the publication of a groundbreaking United Nations report that held the Philippine government accountable for grave and systematic repr
- 10.28.15Nancy Northup, president of the Center for Reproductive Rights, appeared on a segment of MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry show to debate the continued pub
- 06.11.15A federal appeals court ruled earlier this week to uphold the Texas law that puts most of the state’s abortion clinics at risk of closure. The court r