Center in the News
In the Spotlight
- 10.27.20Alejandra Cárdenas, director of global legal strategies at the Center for Reproductive Rights, tells openDemocracy that its findings “prove a manipula
- 10.27.20ELLE interviews Center president and CEO Nancy Northup on the effects the new Supreme Court Justice's "extreme record" and "vitriolic public advocacy"
- 10.26.20Rappler reports on a panel on abortion rights in the the Philippines featuring Center senior legal advisor Jihan Jacob: "if the government denies wome
- 10.20.20Shape quotes the Center's Elisabeth Smith on the potential for damage to women's health and finances if the Affordable Care Act is struck down.
- 10.12.20Writing in Gen, Andrea González-Ramírez quotes Amy Myrick, senior staff attorney at the Center, in an analysis of possible future developments in U.S.
- 10.12.20What could the addition of Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court mean for women’s reproductive rights?NBC News interviews Center president and CEO Nancy Northup on the Supreme Court nominee's potential impact on reproductive rights.
- 10.06.20CNN Supreme Court reporter Ariane de Vogue quotes Center president and CEO Nancy Northup in an analysis of the Supreme Court nominee's judicial record
- 09.26.20The Washington Post interviews Catalina Martinez, the Center's regional director for Latin America and the Caribbean, for a story on how the COVID-19
- 09.24.20Deutsche Welle quotes the Center's Carmen Martinez on the release of Cindy Erazo, one of the many women imprisoned in El Salvador after suffering misc
- 09.23.20Reuters quotes Julie Rikelman, senior director, litigation at the Center, on the prospects for abortion rights after Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader
- 09.22.20The New York Law Journal has honored Center president and CEO Nancy Northup by naming her one of its Trailblazers for 2020: "We are proud to spotlight
- 09.21.20The New York Times' Michelle Goldberg quotes the Center's president and CEO Nancy Northup for an opinion piece on Supreme Court nominees expressing th
- 09.19.20MSNBC's Rachel Maddow interviews Center president and CEO Nancy Northup on the consequences of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death. Northup is also qu
- 09.09.20ArkLaTex quotes the Center's Elisabeth Smith on the potential impact if Louisiana voters approve an anti-abortion amendment to their state constitutio
- 08.23.20Brazil's Estado de Minas uses the Center's World Abortion Laws map and database as the basis for an article on the countries where abortion is legal.