Center in the News
In the Spotlight
- 11.23.20Jezebel quotes the Center's president and CEO Nancy Northup in its reporting on a ruling allowing a "reason ban" in Tennessee.
- 11.17.20Teen Vogue quotes the Center's Hillary Schneller on how the case of Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban poses a fundamental challenge to Roe v. Wade.
- 11.13.20Harper's Bazaar quotes Center president and CEO Nancy Northup on the continued vulnerability of access to contraception and abortion care even after J
- 11.05.20Kaiser Health News quotes Center president and CEO Nancy Northup on how other personal liberties could be threatened by a new abortion jurisprude
- 11.01.20CNN quotes the Center's Julie Rikelman about hostility toward abortion rights in the U.S. federal courts.
- 10.27.20Alejandra Cárdenas, director of global legal strategies at the Center for Reproductive Rights, tells openDemocracy that its findings “prove a manipula
- 10.27.20ELLE interviews Center president and CEO Nancy Northup on the effects the new Supreme Court Justice's "extreme record" and "vitriolic public advocacy"
- 10.26.20Rappler reports on a panel on abortion rights in the the Philippines featuring Center senior legal advisor Jihan Jacob: "if the government denies wome
- 10.20.20Shape quotes the Center's Elisabeth Smith on the potential for damage to women's health and finances if the Affordable Care Act is struck down.
- 10.12.20Writing in Gen, Andrea González-Ramírez quotes Amy Myrick, senior staff attorney at the Center, in an analysis of possible future developments in U.S.
- 10.12.20What could the addition of Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court mean for women’s reproductive rights?NBC News interviews Center president and CEO Nancy Northup on the Supreme Court nominee's potential impact on reproductive rights.
- 10.06.20CNN Supreme Court reporter Ariane de Vogue quotes Center president and CEO Nancy Northup in an analysis of the Supreme Court nominee's judicial record
- 09.26.20The Washington Post interviews Catalina Martinez, the Center's regional director for Latin America and the Caribbean, for a story on how the COVID-19
- 09.24.20Deutsche Welle quotes the Center's Carmen Martinez on the release of Cindy Erazo, one of the many women imprisoned in El Salvador after suffering misc
- 09.23.20Reuters quotes Julie Rikelman, senior director, litigation at the Center, on the prospects for abortion rights after Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader