Center in the News
In the Spotlight
- 02.03.21American Bar Association publishes an article by the Center's Autumn Katz, Managing Senior Counsel for U.S. Litigation and Nimra Chowdhry, Senior Legi
- 01.11.21NBC News quotes the Center's Elisabeth Smith on the state of abortion rights with a 6-3 conservative majority on the Supreme Court.
- 12.30.20The Washington Post quotes the Center's Catalina Martínez Coral in a story about Argentina's historic Senate vote legalizing abortion.
- 12.29.20CNN cites the Center in its coverage of the upcoming abortion vote in Argentina's Senate.
- 12.08.20Insider quotes the Center's Elisabeth Smith and refers readers to the Center's What If Roe Fell tool in reporting on abortion care access in different
- 11.23.20Jezebel quotes the Center's president and CEO Nancy Northup in its reporting on a ruling allowing a "reason ban" in Tennessee.
- 11.17.20Teen Vogue quotes the Center's Hillary Schneller on how the case of Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban poses a fundamental challenge to Roe v. Wade.
- 11.13.20Harper's Bazaar quotes Center president and CEO Nancy Northup on the continued vulnerability of access to contraception and abortion care even after J
- 11.05.20Kaiser Health News quotes Center president and CEO Nancy Northup on how other personal liberties could be threatened by a new abortion jurisprude
- 11.01.20CNN quotes the Center's Julie Rikelman about hostility toward abortion rights in the U.S. federal courts.
- 10.27.20Alejandra Cárdenas, director of global legal strategies at the Center for Reproductive Rights, tells openDemocracy that its findings “prove a manipula
- 10.27.20ELLE interviews Center president and CEO Nancy Northup on the effects the new Supreme Court Justice's "extreme record" and "vitriolic public advocacy"
- 10.26.20Rappler reports on a panel on abortion rights in the the Philippines featuring Center senior legal advisor Jihan Jacob: "if the government denies wome
- 10.20.20Shape quotes the Center's Elisabeth Smith on the potential for damage to women's health and finances if the Affordable Care Act is struck down.
- 10.12.20Writing in Gen, Andrea González-Ramírez quotes Amy Myrick, senior staff attorney at the Center, in an analysis of possible future developments in U.S.