Learn about the state of the legal professional for women at Fordham Law Women’s Fifth Annual Symposium on Tuesday, March 7. This presentation—being held both in-person at the Fordham campus and on Zoom—will feature discussions of reproductive rights following the repeal of Roe v. Wade, changes in defamation law, and the path toward a more equitable and diverse profession.
Lourdes Rivera, Vice President of U.S. Programs for the Center for Reproductive Rights, will speak about reproductive rights on an 11 a.m. panel. The event will also feature the founders of Fordham Law Women and Fordham’s Black Law Student Association and others.
The event is free and open to the public, and pre-registration is required.
- Title: Fordham Law Women’s Fifth Annual Symposium
- Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Time: 9:30 a.m.–1 p.m. EST
- Hosted by: Fordham Law Women
- Location: Fordham University School of Law, Constantino Room, 150 West 62nd St., New York, NY 10023
(Webinar link to be provided upon registration.)