Reporting on Rights
In the Spotlight
- 01.23.17Updated Report from the Center for Reproductive Rights: Women in 33 States At-Risk of Losing Right to Abortion if Landmark Roe v. Wade Decision is Overturned(PRESS RELEASE) Over 37 million women in 33 states are at-risk of living in a state where abortion could become illegal if the Supreme Court’s landmar
- 01.20.17Intended as a resource for Congress, as well as our allies and supporters, our 2017–2018 federal policy agenda identifies harmful policies we oppose
- 01.17.17 Despite penal provisions criminalizing child marriage in Nepal, child marriage has been practiced for generations. Globally, Nepal has one o
- 06.16.16Black Mamas Matter: A Toolkit for Advancing the Human Right to Safe and Respectful Maternal Health Care(Revised 05.08.18) The Center originally published this toolkit in 2016. Since then, our collaborators have taken the movement for Black maternal he
- 06.03.16UN Committee on the Rights of the Child: Concluding observations on the fifth periodic report of Pakistan
- 06.03.16UN Committee on the Rights of the Child: Concluding observations on the third to fifth periodic reports of Nepal
- 04.13.16Order from the trial court adopting the settlement stipulation awarding attorney's fees and costs from the state of North Dakota.
- 03.10.16Report of the Special Rapporteur on torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishmentReport of the Special Rapporteur on torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment
- 01.07.16The Center for Reproductive Rights uses the power of law to bring reproductive autonomy to women across the globe--whether we are winning freedom for
- 01.06.16See the amicus briefs here.
- 12.14.15In a powerful op-ed in USA Today, Center for Reproductive Rights president and CEO Nancy Northup outlines what is at stake in the upcoming U.S. Sup
- 12.09.15(PRESS RELEASE) The Peruvian government has agreed to pay reparations as part of the first United Nations (U.N.) ruling on human rights violations in