Reporting on Rights
In the Spotlight
- 06.03.16UN Committee on the Rights of the Child: Concluding observations on the fifth periodic report of Pakistan
- 06.03.16UN Committee on the Rights of the Child: Concluding observations on the third to fifth periodic reports of Nepal
- 04.13.16Order from the trial court adopting the settlement stipulation awarding attorney's fees and costs from the state of North Dakota.
- 03.10.16Report of the Special Rapporteur on torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishmentReport of the Special Rapporteur on torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment
- 01.07.16The Center for Reproductive Rights uses the power of law to bring reproductive autonomy to women across the globe--whether we are winning freedom for
- 01.06.16See the amicus briefs here.
- 12.14.15In a powerful op-ed in USA Today, Center for Reproductive Rights president and CEO Nancy Northup outlines what is at stake in the upcoming U.S. Sup
- 12.09.15(PRESS RELEASE) The Peruvian government has agreed to pay reparations as part of the first United Nations (U.N.) ruling on human rights violations in
- 12.04.15(PRESS RELEASE) Despite progress made by the Dominican Republic in 2014 to amend the penal code to decriminalize abortion in limited circumstances, th
- 12.03.15New Human Rights Case Filed On Behalf of Salvadoran Women Who Miscarried and Are Wrongfully Imprisoned(PRESS RELEASE) Countless Salvadoran women with pregnancy complications continue to be arrested on suspicion of an abortion and later imprisoned for d
- 10.28.15Nancy Northup, president of the Center for Reproductive Rights, appeared on a segment of MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry show to debate the continued pub
- 10.20.15The Inter-American Commission on Human Rights held a hearing in the case of Paola del Rosario Guzmán Albarracín, an Ecuadorian teenager who was se