In the Spotlight
- 01.26.21Evaluating priorities: State lawmakers must prioritize health and well-being over abortion restrictionsWhen state lawmakers push through laws restricting access to abortion, they often claim their aim is to protect the health and well-being of women, th
- 01.26.21The Center is working with the transitional justice system created in Colombia after the peace agreement in 2016, in order to identify reproductive vi
- 01.22.21The Center for Reproductive Rights: Advocating for SRHR at the European Union and the Council of EuropeThe Center for Reproductive Rights works to ensure that the European Union (EU) addresses shortcomings and deficits with regard to sexual and reproduc
- 01.22.21The Center for Reproductive Rights has called on the Biden administration to take quick and decisive action to reverse the Trump administration’s harm
- 01.15.21In a major victory for reproductive rights in Latin America, abortion is now legal in Argentina. The new law makes Argentina the largest country
- 01.12.21The Center has been working actively in the Philippines for more than a decade. It has conducted advocacy before United Nations human rights bodies an
- 01.11.21Maternal Health (Fistula Petition): see info on website Fact-finding on Impact of Covid-19 on Reproductive Health Services
- 01.11.21Since the launch of the report Women of the World South Asia (2004), the Center has engaged in sustained efforts to improve access to sexual and repro
- 01.11.21Contraception and Abortion in Asia As of 2017, almost 132 million women of reproductive age in Asia have an unmet need for modern contraception.
- 12.23.20The Center for Reproductive Rights has published its 2020 Legislative Wrap-up, providing a report on state abortion laws enacted during the year.
- 12.21.20Despite the unprecedented challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Center for Reproductive Rights and its global
- 12.18.20Jennifer Jacoby is well-versed in racial bias in the U.S. maternal health care system and the unconscionably poor health outcomes that result from tha