In the Spotlight
- 05.07.19(PRESS RELEASE) Today, Georgia Governor Brian Kemp signed a bill (HB 481) that would effectively ban abortion outright. The law makes it a crime for d
- 05.06.19(PRESS RELEASE) Today, in a landmark ruling, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia became the first federal court to strike dow
- 05.02.19(PRESS RELEASE) Today, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) finalized a Denial of Care Rule that will empower healthcare worker
- 05.02.19Today, the Kansas Supreme Court issued a landmark ruling, affirming that the state’s constitution protects Kansas women’s right to safe and legal abor
- 04.29.19(PRESS RELEASE) In a win for Montanans, the state’s Supreme Court upheld a lower court decision on Friday April 26, blocking a law designed
- 04.17.19(PRESS RELEASE) – Today, the Center for Reproductive Rights is filing a petition for certiorari with the U.S. Supreme Court, asking the Court to strik
- 04.11.19PHOENIX — Today, women’s reproductive health care providers filed a federal lawsuit seeking to remove Arizona TRAP (Targeted Regulation of Aborti
- 04.03.19(PRESS RELEASE) Today, the Oklahoma Supreme Court permanently blocked a 2014 Oklahoma measure (H.B. 2684) that restricts a woman’s access to medicatio
- 04.01.19Reply in Support of Defendants' Motion for Partial Summary Judgment: Falls Church Healthcare Center et al. v. Norman Oliver et al.
- 04.01.19Reply in Support of Plaintiffs' Motion for Partial Summary Judgment: Falls Church Healthcare Center et al. v. Norman Oliver et al.
- 03.28.19(PRESS RELEASE) Today, the Center for Reproductive Rights expanded their current lawsuit in Mississippi, adding a challenge to the state’s six-week ba
- 03.26.19(PRESS RELEASE) A federal district court struck down a longstanding North Carolina law yesterday—a law that banned abortion after 20 weeks of pre
- 03.25.19Defendants' Response in Opposition to Plaintiffs' Motion for Partial Summary Judgment: Falls Church Healthcare Center et al. v Norman Oliver et al.