In the Spotlight
- 10.18.19CBS interviews the Center's client in June Medical v. Gee about the devastating impact of the state’s abortion law. Read more at CBS News.
- 10.15.19T.J. Tu, the Center’s senior counsel for litigation, is interviewed by CBS about June Medical v. Gee and the impact of the law on Louisiana women.
- 10.15.19Center for Reproductive Rights Sues Department of Health and Human Services for Failing to Comply with Freedom of Information Act Requests(PRESS RELEASE) —Today, the Center for Reproductive Rightsfiled a complaint against the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for failing to p
- 10.10.19The New York Times discusses the Center’s Louisiana case, June v. Gee, the first major U.S. Supreme Court abortion since Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavana
- 10.04.19NPR reports on the Center’s Louisiana abortion case that is nearly identical to a Texas case decided by the court three years ago. Read more at NPR
- 10.04.19(PRESS RELEASE) – Today, the U.S. Supreme Court granted a petition for certiorari filed by the Center for Reproductive Rights, agreeing to hear June M
- 10.04.19Today the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to hear June Medical v. Gee, a case brought by the Center for Reproductive Rights that challenges a Louisiana law
- 10.03.19(Press Release) Today, the Center for Reproductive Rights filed an appeal with the Oklahoma Supreme Court, asking it to block a law that bans the stan
- 10.01.19(Press Release) -Today, the U.S. District Court in Atlanta granted a preliminary injunction in a challenge to Georgia’s ban on abortion from the earli
- 09.30.19(Press Release) Today, a federal district court ruled on four Virginia laws that have impeded abortion access for years and made it difficult for abor
- 09.27.19Fact Sheet: Compensated Gestational Surrogacy in the United States - Baseline Guiding Principles for a Proactive Policy.