Young People's Rights
In the Spotlight
- 08.02.16Center for Reproductive Rights Calls on Texas to Abandon Latest Unconstitutional Attempt to Restrict Safe, Legal Abortion(MEDIA ADVISORY) The Center for Reproductive Rights has submitted comments to the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) in response to the
- 07.22.16(PRESS RELEASE) Today, the Alaska Supreme Court found unconstitutional (PDF) a law requiring physicians to notify a parent, guardian, or custodian of
- 07.22.16Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest, et al. v. State of Alaska: Supreme Court of Alaska Decision
- 06.03.16UN Committee on the Rights of the Child: Concluding observations on the fifth periodic report of Pakistan
- 06.03.16UN Committee on the Rights of the Child: Concluding observations on the third to fifth periodic reports of Nepal
- 03.10.16(PRESS RELEASE) Child marriage, forced pregnancy testing in schools, abuse of women seeking maternal health services and restrictive abortion laws can
- 03.10.16Report of the Special Rapporteur on torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishmentReport of the Special Rapporteur on torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment
- 03.07.16Concluding Observations and Recommendations on the 5th Periodic State Report of the Republic of Uganda (2010-2012)Download the document here.
- 03.07.16Download the shadow letter here.
- 02.25.16Webinar: El Estado de los Derechos Reproductivos en América Latina y su Importancia para la DemocraciaEl pasado jueves, 25 de febrero de 2016, Lilian Sepúlveda, Vice Presidenta del Programa Legal Global del Centro de Derechos Reproductivos, junto con M
- 02.18.16Download the letter here.
- 11.09.15Nepal Acknowledges Urgent Need to Eliminate Child Marriage and Violence Against Women and Girls at the Human Rights Council(PRESS RELEASE) Nepal accepted recommendations from three countries to expedite the elimination of child marriage and effectively tackle gender-based