In the Spotlight
- 11.01.10Download the Russian edition of Reproductive Rights are Human Rights below.
- 10.15.10Women account for roughly 50% of the 33.4 million people living with HIV/AIDS worldwide. Although the total percentage of women living with HIV/AIDS h
- 10.01.10On September 23, 2010, the Center co-hosted a roundtable discussion with the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) and the Institute for Human Rights
- 10.01.10After U.N. Summit, Human Rights Council Reaffirms Commitment to Human Rights Approach to Tackling Maternal Deaths(PRESS RELEASE) Yesterday, the United Nations Human Rights Council adopted a second groundbreaking resolution reaffirming that pregnancy-related death
- 09.24.10(PRESS RELEASE) The Center for Reproductive Rights is honored to be named one of the top high-impact organizations working on women's reproductive hea
- 09.01.10The approach of the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) Summit in September provides a key opportunity for states and the international community to re
- 08.30.10The Center will be participating in the Global Maternal Health Conference convened by the Maternal Health Task Force at EngenderHealth and the Public
- 08.24.10This week, for the first time, the United States submitted a report to the U.N. Human Rights Council, a rotating body of countries that peer-review U.
- 08.06.10(PRESS RELEASE) Yesterday, election officials in Kenya announced that voters overwhelmingly approved a new constitution, which in addition to increasi
- 08.02.10(PRESS RELEASE) Today, the Center for Reproductive Rights released the first comprehensive human rights report on the impact of the Philippines\' crim
- 08.02.10"A U.S.-based rights group urged the Philippines on Monday to reform a tough anti-abortion law that it says has spawned widespread underground procedu
- 08.02.10"A new study of abortion in the Philippines denounces the government for keeping it illegal, causing what the authors describe as a 'human rights cris
- 07.14.10(PRESS RELEASE) The Center for Reproductive Rights (CRR) and its partners in Nigeria Women Advocates Research and Documentation Centre (WARDC) strongl
- 06.23.10The Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation today announced that it will award the 2010 Women's Rights Prize to two organizations that have contributed s
- 06.21.10Opinion pages of U.S. newspapers lambasted a decision by St. Joseph's Hospital, a Catholic institution in Phoenix, over the excommunication and demoti