In the Spotlight
- 10.15.18Center for Reproductive Rights and National Women's Law Center v. U.S. Department of Health and Human ServicesThe Center for Reproductive Rights and the National Women’s Law Center (NWLC) filed suit against the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for
- 09.05.18The goal of this report series is threefold: firstly, it presents and evaluates the diverse impacts that the Zika virus has had on the reproductive li
- 09.25.17The Center for Reproductive Rights respectfully submits the following testimony to the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance in strong opposition to the G
- 05.30.17On September 17, 2015, the High Court of Kenya issued a groundbreaking judgment in the case of Millicent Awuor (Maimuna) &, Margaret Anyoso Oliele
- 03.24.17(PRESS RELEASE) Today Representatives Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Norma J. Torres delivered a letter from 21 Members of Congress, including House For
- 03.22.17(PRESS RELEASE) This week the Swedish Migration Agency granted asylum to Maria Teresa, a Salvadoran woman wrongfully imprisoned after a miscarriage wh
- 02.15.17On the evening of President Donald Trump’s inauguration, Nancy Northup, president and CEO of the Center for Reproductive Rights, appeared on MSNBC’s F
- 01.31.17Center for Reproductive Rights Statement on Nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court(PRESS RELEASE) Today President Trump announced the nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court. Judge Gorsuch was appointed by P
- 05.16.16(PRESS RELEASE) Today the U.S. Supreme Court remanded Zubik v. Burwell, the second major challenge to the Affordable Care Act’s birth control ben
- 03.07.16Download the document here.
- 02.22.16Download Over the Counter: The Next Big Step for Birth Control here.
- 10.09.15Undocumented women in Texas often do not seek needed health care for fear of being stopped at checkpoints, while others are refused care due to thei
- 10.01.15The following article was written by Nancy Northup, President and CEO of the Center for Reproductive Rights, as part of the Brennan Center for Justice
- 08.05.15Accountability for Discrimination Against Women in the Philippines: Key Findings and Recommendations from the CEDAW Committee's Special Inquiry on Reproductive RightsA 2007 report by the Center documenting human rights violations associated with Executive Order 003 became the basis for a special inquiry c