In the Spotlight
- 11.21.03The Center for Reproductive Rights participated as an amicus (friend-of-the-court) in this case, in order to support the validity of New York's Women'
- 09.04.03Young Mexican Rape Victim Speaks Out on Her 18th Birthday, Urging the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights to Formally Admit Her CaseToday, with the support of international human rights groups, Paulina, a young rape victim from Mexico, is asking the Inter-American Commission on Hum
- 08.01.03In 1998, Congress voted to ensure that all Federal Employees Health Benefit Program (FEHBP) participants have access to comprehensive contraceptive co
- 09.01.02In the United States almost 50% of pregnancies are unintended. Contraceptive equity legislation could reduce the number of unintended pregnancies and
- 07.01.01International Family Planning and Reproductive Health Programs: When Will the U.S. Government Fulfill Its Commitments?
- 05.28.98Mujeres del Mundo: Leyes y políticas que afectan sus vidas reproductivas (2 of 2)América Latina y el CaribeCentro Legal para Derechos Reproductivos y
- 05.28.98Mujeres del Mundo:Leyes y políticas que afectan sus vidas reproductivasAmérica Latina y el Caribe (1 of 2) Centro Legal para Derechos Reproductivos y
- 06.01.97Women of the World: Laws and Policies Affecting Their Reproductive Lives Latin America and the CaribbeanReproductive rights are internationally recognized as critical both to advancing women's human rights and to promoting development. Governments from a
- 06.01.97Reproductive rights are internationally recognized as critical both to advancing women's human rights and to promoting development. Governments from a