In the Spotlight
- 05.02.19UPDATE: SUCCESS! The billboards came down in May. The Nairobi County Government responded to our request, removing the inaccurate and inflammatory ant
- 01.09.18Under the Global Gag Rule, the U.S. is turning its back on the human rights of women and girls around the world. Denying access to abortion does not s
- 11.29.16(MEDIA ADVISORY) -- Today the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) finalized unconstitutional new regulations that require the burial or c
- 11.28.16 Download PDF (3.9 MB): TexasRegisterFiling-Fetal-AdoptionPreamble-AdoptedRuleText.pdf
- 11.16.16City of Baltimore and Center for Reproductive Rights Ask Appeals Court to Uphold Common Sense Regulation of Crisis Pregnancy Centers(PRESS RELEASE) Today the City of Baltimore, with its co-counsel the Center for Reproductive Rights, asked the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Ci
- 11.16.16Greater Baltimore Center for Pregnancy Concerns, Inc. v. Mayor and City Council of Baltimore: Notice of Appeal
- 10.07.16Greater Baltimore Center for Pregnancy Concerns, Inc. v. Mayor and City Council of Baltimore: Court Decision Re: Motion for Summary Judgment
- 04.13.16Order from the trial court adopting the settlement stipulation awarding attorney's fees and costs from the state of North Dakota.
- 11.28.15Below is a statement released this morning from Center for Reproductive Rights President and CEO Nancy Northup regarding yesterday's violent attack on
- 09.14.15The Supreme Court has ruled time and again that liberty is at the core of a woman’s right to control her destiny and her body, including decisions abo
- 10.28.14ND Supreme Court Opinion: MKB Management Corp d/b/a Red River Women’s Clinic, Kathryn Eggleston, M.D., v. Birch Burdick and Terry Dwelle, M.D.Download the opinion below.
- 02.10.14The US Supreme Court recently heard oral argument in McCullen v. Coakley, involving a Massachusetts statute that creates 35 foot buffer zones around a
- 07.23.13"She comes from a key district in North Texas, has a slow twang, battle scars and ferocity of spirit, and after one drama-filled day in the bitter abo
- 07.17.13"As an omnibus bill restricting abortion access in Texas makes its way to Gov. Rick Perry’s desk, opponents of the measure are already weighing the po