In the Spotlight
- 03.22.19The Trump administration has made no secret of its commitment to erasing women from the global human rights conversation—going so far as to literally
- 03.19.19(PRESS RELEASE) Today, the Mississippi legislature passed a bill (SB 2116) that would effectively ban abortion outright. The law makes it a crime for
- 03.13.19State Department Fails to Report on Reproductive Rights in Over 200 Countries for the Second Year in a RowWashington D.C. (Press Release) The Center for Reproductive Rights strongly condemns the US State Department’s decision to eliminate reporting on wome
- 03.11.19Memorandum of Law in Support of Defendants' Motion for Partial Summary Judgment: Falls Church Healthcare Center et al. v. Norman Oliver et al.
- 03.11.19Memorandum of Law in Support of Plaintiffs' Motion for Partial Summary Judgment: Falls Church Healthcare Center et al. v. Norman Oliver et al.
- 03.07.19K.L. was 17 years old and 14 weeks pregnant when she found out that the fetus she was carrying was anencephalic and would not survive outside of the w
- 03.07.19San Salvador (PRESS RELEASE)—The Center for Reproductive Rights celebrates the government of El Salvador's decision to commute the prison sentences of
- 03.07.19(PRESS RELEASE) —The Center for Reproductive Rights raised $380,000 yesterday evening at their inaugural Los Angeles benefit, co-hosted by Elizabeth B
- 03.06.19(PRESS RELEASE)—Today, just days after the Trump Administration published its Domestic Gag Rule, the Center for Reproductive Rights filed a case on be
- 02.22.19Today, the Trump Administration released a final rule that would make sweeping changes to the Title X family planning program, a historically bipartis
- 02.18.19Expert Opinion by the Center for Reproductive Rights to the Parliament of the Federal Republic of Germany on the Draft Law of the Federal Government on Improving Information on AbortionOn 6 February 2019, the German government agreed on a draft law to revise §219a of the Penal Code which currently prohibits doctors and other medical
- 02.15.19Today, the Alaska Supreme Court struck down a state law and Department of Health and Social Services (DHSS) regulation that would have severely limite
- 02.15.19This Bulletin provides an overview of key legal and policy developments on abortion that have occurred in Europe in the course of 2018 and since the b