In the Spotlight
- 11.25.19Case Summary Case Caption: June Medical Services L.L.C. et al. v. Dr. Rebekah Gee - U.S. Supreme Court Case No. 18-1323 / No. 18-1460. The Center rImportant Dates Date Description June 27, 2016 The Supreme Court strikes down Texas' admitting privileges law
- 11.22.19(PRESS RELEASE) – Today, the Center for Reproductive Rights unveiled a new and improved digital tool, What if Roe Fell, showing the current state of a
- 11.19.19California District Court Joins other Federal Courts in Vacating the Trump Administration’s “Denial of Care” Rule in Full(PRESS RELEASE) Today, a California federal judge became the third judge in the U.S. to strike down the Trump Administration’s Denial of Care rule in
- 11.18.19Serving those who serve issue brief - Restrictions on abortion access for servicemembers, veterans, and their dependentsServicemembers, veterans & their families face abortion bans and prohibitions on insurance coverage when trying to access these legal medical serv
- 11.18.19Joint Statement issued by Center for Reproductive Rights, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, International Planned Parenthood Federation European NetworkAs members of Slovakia’s parliament debate proposed legislation that, if enacted, will potentially impede women’s access to abortion services, Amnesty
- 11.15.19Servicemembers, veterans & their families face abortion bans and prohibitions on insurance coverage when trying to access these legal medical serv
- 11.08.19(PRESS RELEASE) — Today, the Center for Reproductive Rights filed a lawsuit challenging two anti-abortion laws in Oklahoma, both of which ar
- 11.04.19(Press Release) — Today, the Oklahoma Supreme Court granted an emergency request to block the state’s ban on the standard method of abortion after app
- 10.23.19(PRESS RELEASE)—Today, a state district court judge ruled from the bench and temporarily blocked an Oklahoma law forcing doctors to tell patients that
- 10.18.19CBS interviews the Center’s client in June Medical v. Gee about the devastating impact of the state’s abortion law. Read more at CBS News.
- 10.15.19T.J. Tu, the Center’s senior counsel for litigation, is interviewed by CBS about June Medical v. Gee and the impact of the law on Louisiana women.