In the Spotlight
- 11.15.19Servicemembers, veterans & their families face abortion bans and prohibitions on insurance coverage when trying to access these legal medical serv
- 11.08.19(PRESS RELEASE) — Today, the Center for Reproductive Rights filed a lawsuit challenging two anti-abortion laws in Oklahoma, both of which ar
- 11.04.19(Press Release) — Today, the Oklahoma Supreme Court granted an emergency request to block the state’s ban on the standard method of abortion after app
- 10.23.19(PRESS RELEASE)—Today, a state district court judge ruled from the bench and temporarily blocked an Oklahoma law forcing doctors to tell patients that
- 10.18.19CBS interviews the Center’s client in June Medical v. Gee about the devastating impact of the state’s abortion law. Read more at CBS News.
- 10.15.19T.J. Tu, the Center’s senior counsel for litigation, is interviewed by CBS about June Medical v. Gee and the impact of the law on Louisiana women.
- 10.15.19Center for Reproductive Rights Sues Department of Health and Human Services for Failing to Comply with Freedom of Information Act Requests(PRESS RELEASE) —Today, the Center for Reproductive Rightsfiled a complaint against the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for failing to p
- 10.10.19Inter-American Commission on Human Rights files case of Manuela vs. El Salvador before the Inter-American Court of Human RightsBogotá, New York, San Salvador (PRESS RELEASE) -- The Center for Reproductive Rights and its local partner in El Salvador, Agrupación Ciudadana para l
- 10.10.19The New York Times discusses the Center’s Louisiana case, June v. Gee, the first major U.S. Supreme Court abortion since Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavana
- 10.04.19NPR reports on the Center’s Louisiana abortion case that is nearly identical to a Texas case decided by the court three years ago. Read more at NPR
- 10.04.19(PRESS RELEASE) – Today, the U.S. Supreme Court granted a petition for certiorari filed by the Center for Reproductive Rights, agreeing to hear June M
- 10.04.19Today the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to hear June Medical v. Gee, a case brought by the Center for Reproductive Rights that challenges a Louisiana law