Call for Papers: Reproductive and Sexual Autonomy in Asia Publication
We are excited to share a call for paper proposals for an upcoming Center for Reproductive Rights publication entitled, “Reproductive and Sexual Autonomy in Asia.” The publication will feature perspectives, learnings, and developments on the impact of legal and policy frameworks on sexual and reproductive rights and justice in countries in Asia.
This publication forms part of the Center’s “Reproductive and Sexual Autonomy: Learning from Neighbours in Asia” project which aims to bring together groups and individuals from across Asia to share knowledge and experiences of legal and policy barriers to the realization of sexual and reproductive health and rights, and to develop common strategies for law and policy reform. Through this project, the Center will engage with its own networks as well as groups in sub-regions in Asia where it has previously had limited or no engagement.
Read the full Call for Proposals>>
Read the project concept note>>
- March 15 – Submission of proposals
- April 15 – Acceptance of proposals
- May 8-12 – Discussion of author outlines in a webinar
- June 5 – First draft of the submissions due
- June 12-13 – Accepted and edited submissions will be presented at an in-person convening to be held in Nepal
- September 30 – Submission of final articles
- November 30 – Publication