The Center's recent filings in three U.S. states on behalf of pregnant women denied abortion care.
Hearing being today in case concerning the unjust prosecution of a health care provider and the mother of an adolescent girl treated for serious pregnancy complications.
International Safe Abortion Day is September 28—learn about the dozens of countries that have liberalized their abortion laws with the Center’s updated World Abortion Laws Map.
Historic decision by Mexico’s Supreme Court of Justice will increase abortion access nationwide and marks another victory for the Latin American Green Wave movement.
Building momentum on its case against Texas, the Center files complaints in Idaho, Tennessee and Oklahoma to ensure pregnant people in dire situations can access abortion care and doctors have clarity on “medical emergency” exceptions in their state’s abortion bans.
Join #TheForwardFight: Top 6 Things You Can Do Now for U.S. Abortion Rights
- 1. Learn about abortion laws and policies in your state and across the country.
- 2. Get loud about abortion rights and access.
- 3. Tell your elected officials to restore your rights.
- 4. Follow the Center on social and spread the word.
- 5. Help provide on-the-ground support to clinics and people seeking abortion care.
- 6. Support the Center for Reproductive Rights.
Center in the Spotlight