In the Spotlight
- 01.15.21In a major victory for reproductive rights in Latin America, abortion is now legal in Argentina. The new law makes Argentina the largest country
- 01.12.21The Center has been working actively in the Philippines for more than a decade. It has conducted advocacy before United Nations human rights bodies an
- 01.11.21Maternal Health (Fistula Petition): see info on website Fact-finding on Impact of Covid-19 on Reproductive Health Services
- 01.11.21Since the launch of the report Women of the World South Asia (2004), the Center has engaged in sustained efforts to improve access to sexual and repro
- 01.11.21Contraception and Abortion in Asia As of 2017, almost 132 million women of reproductive age in Asia have an unmet need for modern contraception.
- 12.23.20The Center for Reproductive Rights has published its 2020 Legislative Wrap-up, providing a report on state abortion laws enacted during the year.
- 12.21.20Despite the unprecedented challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Center for Reproductive Rights and its global
- 12.18.20Jennifer Jacoby is well-versed in racial bias in the U.S. maternal health care system and the unconscionably poor health outcomes that result from tha
- 12.08.20Today, the U.S. House of Representatives held a virtual hearing on the harms caused by the Hyde Amendment, a policy that denies coverage of abortion c
- 12.08.20Center Appeals to Inter-American Commission on Human Rights for Release of Unjustly Imprisoned Salvadoran WomenThe Center for Reproductive Rights and its partners appeared before the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights on December 3 and urged it to recomm
- 12.02.20This document was developed by the Center for Reproductive Rights and Ipas to answer some frequently asked health and human rights questions about med
- 11.24.20From the record-turnout presidential election to referendums on state ballots, the results of Election 2020 will affect the reproductive rights landsc