Shadow Letters & Reports
In the Spotlight
- 12.07.20Submission to OHCHR on systemic racism and the connections between police violence and reproductive rights violations against Black women
- 02.18.19Expert Opinion by the Center for Reproductive Rights to the Parliament of the Federal Republic of Germany on the Draft Law of the Federal Government on Improving Information on AbortionOn 6 February 2019, the German government agreed on a draft law to revise §219a of the Penal Code which currently prohibits doctors and other medical
- 03.06.17Download the document here.
- 02.28.17Expert Opinion: Constitutionality of the Act on Health Measures for the Realization of the Right to Freely Decide on the Childbirth (1978 Act)
- 10.18.16On October 17-18, 2016, the United Nations Human Rights Committee questioned Polish officials as a part of periodic review of Poland's compliance with
- 10.13.16Re: Supplementary information on the Philippines, scheduled for review by the Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights during its 59th sessionDownload the letter below.
- 03.10.16Report of the Special Rapporteur on torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishmentReport of the Special Rapporteur on torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment
- 03.07.16Download the document here.
- 03.07.16Concluding Observations and Recommendations on the 5th Periodic State Report of the Republic of Uganda (2010-2012)Download the document here.
- 03.07.16Download the shadow letter here.